The Lowdown on Jumbo Loans...
Our Jumbo Loan Rates Are Low & Our Process is Quick & Painless
A jumbo loan is a loan that exceeds the conforming loan limits as set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. As of 2017, the limit is $424,100 for most of the US, apart from Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, where the limit is $636,150. Rates tend to be a bit higher on jumbo loans because lenders generally have a higher risk.
We’re here to make the jumbo home loan process a whole lot easier, with tools and expertise that will help guide you along the way, starting with our FREE Jumbo Loan Qualifier.
We’ll help you clearly see differences between loan programs, allowing you to choose the right one for you – whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a seasoned investor.
The Jumbo Loan Process
Here’s how our home loan process works:
- Complete our simple Jumbo Loan Qualifier
- Receive options based on your unique criteria and scenario
- Compare mortgage interest rates and terms
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs
Niche Jumbo Loan Highlights
- Owner-occupied, 2nd homes, and investment properties
- Loan Amounts from $200,000 to $3,000,000
- 90% LTV available
- DTI up to 50%
- 1 year tax return for qualifying
- Credit scores as low as 620
- No private mortgage insurance
- Interest only up to 85%
- Single family residences, townhomes, condos, 2-4 units
- Non-warrantable condos considered
- No limit on number of properties financed
- 3 years seasoning for foreclosure, short sale or deed-in-lieu
- 3 years seasoning for bankruptcy
Why a Jumbo Loan?
There are many benefits, including: financing available up to $3 million; the convenience of one loan for the entire loan amount instead of having multiple mortgages; competitive pricing… and more.